- Scale can vary from vehicle to vehicle. You'll want to take a close look at each potential purchase while still in the store. Nothing is worse than bringing something home and finding that it's too big or small. Fortunately, the clear blister packaging makes this pretty easy.
- The paint jobs vary from glossy and garish to flat and uninspired. Many vehicles will need complete repainting to match the look of everything else on the table.
- Not every need is covered. There aren't many armored vehicles on the market, for example.
- Matchbox is widely available. Most of the big box stores that carry toys have Matchbox available.
- The level of detail is good.The prices are reasonable compared to metal and some resin models.
- Civilian vehicles are common, a niche not filled by many 15mm miniature vehicle lines.
Next: Matchbox finds.